1. You can fall in love with someone you’ve just met.
2. It is impressive how little sleep you are able to survive on.
4. Baby farts can smell really, really bad.
5. How to appreciate my body….finally. Who knew I was so strong.
6. How important family and friends are.
7. Naming another human is difficult.
8. How important it is to stop and appreciate each day (every coo, each smile, EJ’s funny joke, etc)
9. Companies should make soft, plush baby blankets in adult sizes.
10. Pee, poop and vomit aren’t really that gross anymore.